The parish of Our Lady and St Edward was founded in 1943 by Fr. Francis Pearson and is in the Lancaster Roman Catholic Diocese.
Our Lady and St Edward’s Primary School in Lightfoot Lane is considered a good school by Ofsted and is a vital resource for parish families.
Our Parish Mission Statement
We Pray / We Welcome / We Care
is further explained on other pages of this website.
Our weekly Bulletin found in the porch is an essential guide and summary for our community as it identifies opportunities for involvement in activities and events both in church, parish centre and further afield.